Wednesday, 24 February 2016

FAVOURITE TRENDS FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2016

Since I'm laying home in my bed very sick at the moment and therefore not able to take outfit photos (which by the way consists of an oversized hoodie and some old sweatpants, not very fashionable) I thought about doing a post regarding spring/summer trends for 2016 that I really like and that you definitely will see me wear this season!

SIMPLY STRIPED


If you're asking my mum, stripes makes you look wider. Well, she might be right in some cases. BUT, if you make sure to try the garment on before you buy it I think that stripes are one of the classiest prints you could wear. Wearing stripes makes any outfit look more interesting yet very classy.



ROMANTIC RUFFLES


I have to say, I've always been sceptic to ruffles. In my opinion, it's way to associated with a girly-girl, which I have never been. But, looking through blogs (xxx in particular who matches her ruffles extremely classy) I might have changed my mind. You just have to be careful not to over do it, or else you will get the girly-girl look (but if you're aiming for that - shoot!)



FLIRTY FLORAL 


Another trend associated with a girly-girl. But if you mix this seasons floral patterns with something more edgy like a pair of massive boots, a leather jacket or something else to break the cuteness - I'm sold.



STUNNING SUEDE


Wearing a skirt or a pair of shorts in suede this spring/summer combined with a striped top is SO right this season if you ask me! It's such a nice and comfortable material that can spice up any outfit and make it more interesting. If you haven't tried it yet - you have to!



OUTSTANDING ORANGE


The colour of my favourite lipstick - orange. Yes, orange is a very "in-your-face"-colour and a it's a strong statement colour. But, in my opinion it's such a vivid colour and it can bring life to any outfit and you'll definitely be noticed wherever you're going. Want to stand out from the crowd - go orange!




What are your favourite trends for Spring/Summer 2016?

All pictures of the clothing are taken from River Island, Forever21, Nobody's Child, ZARA, Rimmel, Asos and VILA's websites. 

4 comments:

  1. Great collection! I am looking forward to adding some stripes in my wardrobe this spring.

    xoxo Eva | www.evakindles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh yes! Stripes! I LOVE stripes so much right now! And florals of course!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the trends for this season, endless possibilities!
      x

      Delete