Saturday, 27 February 2016

HIGH FEVER AND SWEDISH CANDY



Hello everyone!
I had my first workshift yesterday at Alexandra Palace. After 5 hours of stressful work I felt the worst pain in my back that I've ever felt, it was horrible. So I got home, took an aspirin and went to sleep. When I woke up this morning I realized that I have a high fever, that's why my back hurt so bad yesterday. So I've been sleeping the entire day and hasn't been able to leave my bed except when I needed to eat or go to the bathroom. It's horrible.

So, tonight me and Will are just going to eat some candy and other good stuff. The goodies in the picture are Ahlgrens bilar (a Swedish candy consisting of little foam-cars with pear, strawberry and mint(?) flavour. And also som Gifflar which is a mini-cinnamon bun. And also some white chocolate cookies from Tesco which are my faves at the moment. So this is what we are going to eat tonight while watching a movie or something.

I hope that you all will have a more interesting Saturday night than I will.
xx

Hej på er!
Jag jobbade mitt första pass igår på Alexandra Palace. Efter 5 timmar av konstant stress och stående jobb hade jag så fruktansvärt ont i ryggen att jag bara ville gråta, det var fruktansvärt. Så jag åkte hem, tog en Alvedon och somnade. När jag vaknade imorse så insåg jag att jag har fått jättehög feber och därav ryggsmärtor. Dagen har alltså bara bestått av massor med sömn och Alvedon. 

Så, ikväll ska jag och Wille äta dessa godbitarna. Det är Ahlgrens bilar, gifflar och vit choklad kakor vilket är mina favoriter just nu. Svenskt godis har vi hittat på IKEA! 

Jag hoppas att ni får en någorlunda mer intressant lördag än vad jag kommer ha.
xx

6 comments:

  1. Yummy candy! Thanks for sharing and have a great day.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://blog.eyeseeeuphoria.com/2016/02/29/gazaleyewearinterview/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foreign candy intrigues me so I'm dying to try these! Also - best cookies EVER. xx

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion (not biased at all ;)) Swedish candy is the best candy ever.
    But - white chocolate cookies from Tesco, Sainsbury's or M&S are the best cookies I've ever had. x

    ReplyDelete