Sunday, 21 February 2016

STREETSTYLE

My look from today's adventures in Soho. The jacket is from Vero Moda.

Hello everyone!
Today it's Sunday and the last day of yet another week. It's unbelievable how fast the weeks goes by.. Wille's parents are here visiting now for a couple of days so we've spent the day with them. Right now Wille's in the city eating dinner with them while I'm stuck at home and have to get some work done. I have loads to catch up on since I've not been feeling too well the last couple of days so I felt that I needed to take some time tonight to do some reading.

My Youtube-channel has unfortunately been put aside this week, I really haven't found the time to sit down and record a video, it will be up and running soon again! Is there anything in particular that you want me to record, please give me your suggestions!
x

Hej på er!
Idag är det söndag och sista dagen på ytterligare en vecka. Helt otroligt hur fort veckorna går..
Wille's föräldrar är på besök nu i några dagar så vi har umgåtts med dem idag. Just nu är Wille inne och äter middag med dem medan jag ligger hemma och får lite jobb och plugg klart. Jag har massor att läsa ikapp och känner att det är lika bra att bara få det gjort!

Min youtube-kanal har tyvärr hamnat åt sidan lite grann, jag har verkligen inte hittat tid till att sätta mig ner och filma så det kommer när det kommer! Är det något speciellt ni vill se så hojta till!
x

5 comments:

  1. In this blogs you showing us how’s the fashion level increasing day by day from these types of blogs and post respectively. She Looks gorgeous I like to buy celebrity leather jackets

    ReplyDelete