Thursday, 31 March 2016

30 DAYS OF YOGA




I know that I'm a bit late to the party but since I've heard constantly that "if you feel tense and stressed all the time - you should try yoga" you get so tired of hearing it. So now I'm doing the 30 days of yoga challenge.

I'm a very impatient person and do not like to sit still or do nothing. I constantly feel the urge to do something and I like to live my life in high speed which sometimes leeds to me crashing down and causing too much stress for my own wellbeing.

I've tried yoga maybe once or twice before and it always ends up with me not being able to concentrate, starting to laugh or just feeling bored. It's not my thing really. And at the same time being in a class with other people around me stresses me out even more since I'm not the most flexible or dedicated to exaggerate my postures. (And I also tend to make fun of these people, I'm such a mean person.. I know).

But, I found out a couple of weeks ago that there are actually pretty good Youtube-videos/tutorials that takes you through yoga so that you can do it alone at home. So, I thought that I might give yoga one last try. I actually just finished my first session and it was great, really. No kidding this time. So we'll see how it goes. I promise to check in with you again in 30 days to see if it's a hit or a miss!
x

Jag vet att jag är sjukt sent ute men jag hör ständigt att "eftersom du är så stressad hela tiden borde du prova yoga" så ger man till slut med sig och nu har jag helt plötsligt hoppat på 30 days of yoga challenge.

De som känner mig vet att jag är en otroligt otålig person och har jättesvårt att göra just ingenting. Jag blir galen till slut, fart och fläkt ska det vara! Men det har oftast resulterat i att jag har stressat sönder mig själv och till slut kraschat. 

Jag har provat yoga kanske en eller två gånger förut och jag har inte alls förstått grejen med det. Det har alltid slutat med att jag tappar fokus eller att jag blir otålig. Och att dessutom sitta i ett rum med massa andra människor på ett yoga pass där de flesta är mycket vigare, smidigare och mer vågade än jag (jag erkänner, jag har gjort narr av dessa människorna ett tag) så tappar man lusten helt enkelt.

Men, för några veckor sen så hittade jag några bra Youtube-videos där man kan göra yoga hemma, med en digital instruktör. Det är ju helt fantastiskt? Så nu ska jag försöka det här en gång för alla, inget trams och inget flams. Jag har faktiskt precis avslutat min första session och det var faktiskt väldigt avslappnande men jag vill inte ge min åsikt förrän jag har slutfört det här. Jag lovar att skriva ett inlägg om 30 dagar igen om jag tyckte att det är en hiss eller diss! 
x

11 comments:

  1. Hiya, hope it is going well? I used to be one of those people that laughed now I love yoga. I am not very good at doing it very often though....Hope it helps relax/destress you a bit
    Claire
    www.thegreeneyedgirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First session went well, too early to say if it's my thing though. We'll see! ;)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Hello,
    I love Yoga and Bikram Yoga also.
    I started to do that in SF and now I can't live without it !
    Bye! http://aparisianwardrobe.com/




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really excited to see if I like it or not! x

      Delete
  3. Thats awesome!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoga has always fascinated me but I'm the same as you and always want to be occupied so I never thought it would actually work, it just seems like I'd get distracted! I'll definitely check out a few videos because you've totally inspired me X
    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, easily distracted - oh yes! ;)
      Try it and let me know if it works for you! xx

      Delete
  5. love this post, Yoga is a fun sports

    https://www.teesrocks.com/collections/all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yoga is a part of life..Good thoughts and snaps are shared here.
    Thanks @ yoga classes in Pune

    ReplyDelete