Monday, 21 March 2016

SUN IS (FINALLY) SHINING










Shoes - Vagabond Shirt - MQ Jacket - BikBok (very old)

It's so sunny in Sweden right now! Amazing to be outside so now I'm actually going in to Malmö and spend some time on my own. You might have realised that I love to be alone, I'm kind of a lone wolf most of the time and really have no problem with being alone from time to time. My boyfriend is the same so I think that's why we work so good together and are able to live together..
x

Det är jättesoligt i Sverige just nu. Superskönt att vara ute så jag ska faktiskt åka in till Malmö och spendera lite kvalitetstid med mig själv. Ni kanske har märkt att jag älskar att vara ensam, jag är lite utav en ensamvarg och har inga problem att vara ensam då och då. Min pojkvän är likadan så det kanske är därför vi fungerar så bra ihop och kan bo ihop trots att vi är så unga..
x

8 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, you look so pretty!

    Rachel | www.seashellsandsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! Especially, your super wonderful and trendy white shoes! I and my co-workers canadian essay writers adore this style. Thank you for sunny photos and for spring wardrobe update inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much! I really appreciate it! xx

      Delete
  3. I really like this casual look perfect on you
    You have a interesting blog. Visit mine if you want
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete