Wednesday, 23 March 2016

SUNSET ON THE BALCONY





Today has just been one of those days when you get out of bed way too late and get nothing done. Well, I only have myself to blame for being lazy. But I still managed to start of some schoolwork, do an eye exam in Malmö and pick up Wille on my way home. Right now we're just laying in bed and waiting for my mum to come home so that we can start making dinner.

We managed to take some pictures before the sun went down. I have never worn this t-shirt dress out and I think that I've owned it for about.. 3 years now? I'm not sure why I've never worn it. I think my mood has not been right for it yet. My outfits are very mood-based and I dress according to my mood. That might sound a bit crazy but it's true. So, if you want to know my mood without asking, just look at the way I've dressed! x

Idag har jag kommit alldeles för sent iväg på allt och inte alls fått lika mycket gjort som jag kanske hade velat. Jag har bara mig själv att skylla för att vara lat. Men jag har ändå lyckats få lite plugg gjort, synundersökning i Malmö och hämtat upp pojkvännen påväg hem. Just nu ligger vi bara i sängen och tar det lugnt.

Vi lyckades dock ta lite bilder innan solen gick ner. Jag har aldrig använt den här t-shirt/klänningen innan men jag tror att jag köpte den för... 3 år sen kanske? Jag vet inte alls varför jag aldrig har använt den. Jag tror att det beror på att mitt humör har aldrig matchat klänningens stil. Jag klär mig väldigt ofta efter mitt humör. Så om ni någon gång vill tyda mitt humör utan att fråga - kolla på vad jag har på mig! x

2 comments:

  1. haven't worn it in 3 years?! wow. i don't think i could do that haha. it's a beautiful dress nonetheless <3 just discovered your blog :) adding you to my reading list

    www.creaturesoftweed.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hopeless when it comes to clothing sometimes, lol.. ;)
      xx

      Delete