Wednesday, 6 April 2016

100 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME

Today I'm publishing me 100th post on this blog! That's a huge milestone for me and I'm grateful for every single one of you that check out my blog every single day. I love doing this and that I've posted 100 posts and made it through gives me a huge kick to keep going.

So, since I've gained quiet a lot of new followers over these past couple of months I wanted to make a post with 100 little things that you might not know about me. This way, you get to know me better and for those of you who do know me; you might learn some new things about me.
So here it is, the ultimate "get to know me"-tag!

1. My middle name is Etty which is an old family name.
2. I always get in trouble when registering with a new authority since my middle name is situated before my first name. So it's always a loooong story when trying to register with for example the bank, a new job or anything else that requires my full name.
3. My all time favourite food is without any doubt a pasta at Vapiano called Salame e Ricotta con Ruccola or any kind of seafood.
4. I'm 160 cm short and I stopped growing when I was 14.
5. I've had a lot of different haircolours throughout the years including red, black, brown, blonde and also some neon-blue highlights.
6. I am a complete control-freak. I hate not being in control of situations and not knowing the outcome.
7. I have a little brother who is turning 17 this year.
8. I get extremely grumpy when I'm hungry, ask Wille. ;)
9. I played the flute for 8 years and stopped because I got braces and it took up way too much of my time.
10. I'm extremely bad at sports but still managed to get a C in P.E.
11. I'm lactose intolerant but still eat cream and other dairy products even though I know that I will get extreme stomach-ache of it.
12. I've had 3 serious relationships (including my current one)
13. My favourite flowers are definitely peonies or tulips.
14. I have divorced parents and have had since I was 6 years old, I can barely remember how it was like when they were together.
15. I've run a company through Junior Achievement Sweden when I was in my last year of upper secondary school.
16. My favourite fruit/berries are blackberries or strawberries.
17. I'm from a small town in Sweden with approximately 30 000 inhabitants.
18. I have green eyes and my natural haircolour is blonde/brown/grey. Very boring haircolour.
19. I've been outside of Europe once in my life but I was too little to remember it.
20. I'm very passionate about ethical fashion and always try to buy clothing and makeup that have been made fairly and not tested on animals.



21. My mood goes up and down very often and it's hard for me to control it.
22. Becoming blonde was actually a mistake. My hairdresser were supposed to just do some highlights but it ended up completely blonde. But a positive mistake, now I can't image having another colour!
23. I've had huge problems with my skin since I was about 12-13 years old and it was not until I turned 19 that it became better.
24. I'm currently obsessed with green smoothies and juices. 
25. I don't have a lot of chilhood-friends left since most of them have gone a completely different path then me and we've basically just grown apart. 
26. When I'm home alone I love to make up my own choreographies to songs and I also sing extremely loud.
27. Throughout my life I've always had at least one pet, so living in London without a cat or a dog is very sad.
28. I love a crazy night out as much as I love a night at home in bed. There's no in between.
29. I've been crazy about fashion and trends since I was 15 and got to do a clothing collection in sewing class.
30. Most of my life I've been a very shy and quiet person but I've worked a lot to become a more social and outgoing person.
31. My best friend when I was little was a boy which caused trouble when we got the pre-school since all the other girls already had their gangs of girls that they hung out with so I got left out for quiet some time.
32. I've been dumped more times than I've dumped others.
33. I've always been way more mature than others my own age. 
34. My favourite toy when I was little was a stuffed white tiger called "White Tiger".
35. When I was 11 or 12 I was very insecure about my looks and weight so I tried to loose weight which my mum stopped me from since I almost didn't eat anything.
36. When I was 12 or 13 I broke my leg while surfing on a sledge down a hill. It was ridiculous and since then my right leg is a tiny bit shorter than my left leg.
37. My favourite TV-serie is definitely Gossip Girl and I've seen the entire show about 4 times!
38. I want to get a tattoo but I'm not really sure what to get and where to get it.
39. My grandmother is Polish but she refuses to teach my mother or us any Polish.
40. I meet Wille on a party bus when we were going to Prague in 2014. (Very romantic)



41. I hate making phone calls. Whether it's people I know or don't know.
42. My first job ever was picking strawberries at a field.
43. I'm terrified of spiders and depths.
44.  I got my first kiss when I was in kindergarten. Our parents found us behind a sofa.. hehe.
45. My favourite colour is orange.
46. I change my favourite song every week. Right now it's 7 years by Lukas Graham.
47. I love networking and getting to know new people.
48. At the same time, I'm a lone wolf and don't mind spending time on my own.
49. My best friend ever is probably my mum.
50. Me and Wille have a lot of friends in common and many of my friends are together with his friends. So we're kind of stuck together.
51. I love playing cards, even though I'm not very good at it.
52. I've always stood up for my opinion which has cost me a lot friends through the years.
53. One of my biggest role models is Isabella Löwengrip (Blondinbella).
54. I get very excited over the smallest things. For example that I found leftover chocolate in the fridge today..
55. If I get a dog I want a french bulldog or a corgi. 
56. I have effort asthma.
57. I don't believe in faith. I believe that we all build our own paths in life.
58. I'm not religious, most Swedes today aren't.
59. I'm not very fond of kids, I don't hate them but they don't really excite me either.
60. I'm really bad at walking in heels.



61. I prefer comfort over style.
62. But, I like to make fashion comfortable and wearable.
63. I believe in that opposites attract. None of my previous boyfriends and I have had the same goals or interests in life. And me and Wille are definitely not alike in many ways. We complement each other where the other lacks.
64. If I didn't live in London, I would love to live in Stockholm or New York.
65. My dream holiday at the moment goes to New York or Los Angeles.
66. I often get called "bossy" but I see it as leadership skills.
67. Sometimes I give people way too many chances.
68. I might come of as harsh sometimes and very straight forward.
69. I hate ignorant and disrespectful people.
70. I tend to easily let things go if it or they hold me down.
71. My opinions are very strong but I am always open for discussion.
72. I love a good sense of humor and people who are themselves.
73. I almost never eat beef or pork.
74. I'm very comfortable with who I am and my looks, but I've not always been.
75. I hate people who complain about everything.
76. I get easily stressed, even about the smallest things.
77. I always fight for the people I care about, especially family.
78. I see the good in people, until they give me a reason not to.
79. I've lost count on how many guys I've kissed (I've played a lot of truth or dare)
80. I don't hate anyone. Hating takes up too much energy.



81. My favourite thing to buy from a coffee shop is definitely a double-shot iced latte.
82. I'm left-handed but I use scissors and play racket-sports with my right hand. 
83. My favourite blogger at the moment is Molly Rustas.
84. I have a very strange sense of humor. 
85. My favourite movie of all times is probably Bridget Jones' Diary!
86. I don't believe in love at first sight.
87. I love to be organised and having everything in order.
88. Sometimes I get sad for no particular reason.
89. I don't need much to be happy.
90. My best relationship advice is: Talk to each other. Communication is key.
91. Ambition is very attractive in my eyes.
92. Moving far away from home is in my opinion the only way to fully grow up.
93. I've come to realise that being an adult is not a physical age but a mental age. 
94. My favourite ice cream is probably peach melba or strawberry cheesecake.
95. My favourite perfume is Flowerbomb by Viktor Rolf.
96. When drinking, I prefer beer over cider.
97. I hate getting too drunk since that means not able to control myself.
98. Me and Wille became a couple at his graduation party.
99. I love reading but don't feel like I have the time for it, therefore I listen to podcasts instead.
100. And lastly, moving to London might be the best decision I've done in my life so far.

Did you get through them all? ;) 
In that case, yay you! I'm looking forward to another 100 posts and I hope that you'll keep following me on my journey! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment