Sunday, 24 April 2016

EMERGINC SCIENTIFIC ORGANICS



A couple of months ago I mentioned that I won a competition with Cocopanda where I won skincare from a brand called EmerginC. I've been wanting to start using the full range for a while but I felt like I needed to finish my Dermalogica products first so that's what I've been doing. But, I just can't wait any longer so I decided to start using EmerginC before I've finished my old ones.. hehe.

I showed you the peeling and clarifying pads in my "skin rescue routine" link to that HERE. And now I'm going to start using the full range from their scientific organics-range with a cleanser, toner and facial cream. I'm also considering ordering the serum and the eye cream as well but that'll have to wait since I can't really afford it right now.

So here's a short presentation on the products as taken from the emergin-c website:



Kombusha cleanser: A gentle, effective, deep cleanser for all skin types that helps remove environmental pollutants, excess oil and make-up without drying the face. Apply on wet skin, lather and then rinse of.

Spirulina toner: A gentle, effective toner that refreshes and helps re-balance the skin. Use after cleansing the skin.

Phytocell cream: Intense age-fighting and hydrating cream to help revitalize, protect, brighten and renew skin. Apply after toner.

At-home facial peel + clarifying kit: A 2-step at-home facial peel and clarifying kit that helps remove dead skin cells, renew skin complexion, brighten and also helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It can be used daily but I will be using it maybe once or twice a week.


8 comments:

  1. That kit looks good! I hope it works for you!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard lots of good stuff about it so I really hope so! x

      Delete
  2. Bra tips :-)

    www.camillaesi.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh i love skincare products. Looks promising :)

    Enclothed Cognition/Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The look (and sound) very promising! :) x

      Delete
  4. The product looks great!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete