Friday, 29 April 2016

LABEL-ME AND APPLE JUICE




Aaaand, it's finally Friday!
Have you guys had a good week? Mine has been super stressful and I've no idea how I've gotten through it, and it's not even finished yet because I work both Saturday and Sunday as well. Well, it's good money at least! ;)

So, tonight I'm literally just going to stay in bed all night, eating popcorn and drinking loads of juice. I'm currently obsessed with the apple juice from Savse, it's absolutely delicious. If you haven't tried it yet you definitely should!

Oooooch, det är fredaag! 
Har ni haft en bra vecka? Min har varit helt galen, och den är inte över än. Jag jobbar både lördag och söndag.. men det är bra pengar! ;)

Så, ikväll ska jag bara ligga i sängen och dega framför en film med en skål popcorn eller nått. 



Oh and by the way! My outfit from London Fashion Week has been published on a website called label-me. Link to that is HERE! Make sure to check it out and leave a like! x

Lots of love!

Förresten!! Min outfit från London Fashion Week har publicerats på en hemsida som heter label-me. Länk till det hittar ni HÄR! Kika gärna in där och lämna en like! x

Massa fredagskärlek! 

2 comments:

  1. 2016 Best juicers ! Juice as we know it could change forever as the 2016 best juicers offer a selection unparalleled with previous years. Juicers have always been in fashion.
    best juicer machine

    ReplyDelete