Wednesday, 13 April 2016

SKIN RESCUE ROUTINE

As many of you know, I've had issues with my skin since I became a teenager. I've struggled with pimples, blackheads, red marks, dry skin, oily skin and all of that. I don't know how much money and different products I've gone through over the years, it's insane.

My savior was Dermalogica. When I started using that brand, my skin cleared up just over a couple of months. But, your skin can get too used to products so I needed to change (currently testing out another brand called emerginC). Still sometimes like right now, my skin is totally breaking out because of stress, bad eating habits and just because I don't take care of myself enough.

So, I've made up a "rescue" routine for my skin when it gets by it's worse. It's not helping over night but it helps my skin get back to normal again quicker and stops new blackheads and pimples from popping up. So here you go.


1. First of all, you need to have clean hand. Touching with dirty fingers in your face is the worst thing you can do. Use a hand sanitizer or wash your hands throughly.



2. Clean of all make-up and dirt. Even if you have no make-up on, there's still a lot of particles in the air that needs to be cleaned of before starting to pamper. This one is a micellar water from La Roche-Posay.



3. I like to use some sort of facial scrub to really open up my pores and so that my facial mask later on will be more efficient. I've just tried these little pads from emerginC and I really, really like them. They sting a little bit but not too bad. First you use the peel pad, leave it on for 2-5 minutes and then remove it with a damp cloth. The other pad is not to be washed of so I use those after my facial mask and before moisturizing.



4. Facial maaask! This one saved my life (thanks Katie) and I've talked about it before in a Youtube-video I made. It is the Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment. If you're struggling with breakouts then this one is a must. It's absolutely amazing and you can definitely see a difference in your skin after using it regularly.

Finish of with a serum and moisturizer of your choice and voilĂ ! Let me know your favorite products or skin rescue routine! x

10 comments:

  1. I've been trying some new products recently, because my skin got little bit worse. Am a teenager now and it's annoying! Maybe I try one of those products in the future.

    blacktaileddeer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just remember that it takes a couple of months for your skin to adapt to a new skincare routine so for it to get worse by new products is normal. Just give it time :)
      x

      Delete
  2. Bra tips :-D

    www.camillaesi.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great products !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2016/04/yelli-yellow.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing tips :)

    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glam glow sounds really good, might try it out! x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/sir-bani-yas-island/

    ReplyDelete