Monday, 30 May 2016

FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF






Hellooo, so it's been forever (8 days to be exact). But I'm trying to get back on track as soon as I possibly can. We've ordered fibre broadband today but we can't install it for another two weeks, so that sucks. I'm really gona try to do all I can to blog as much as possible during this time but I don't want to make any promises.

Since I felt sorry for myself not having internet for another two weeks - I went ahead and bought some make up today. I've been dying to try NYX for so long but I don't really like ordering online when I don't know what the product looks and does in real life. So I got waaay excited this week when I realized that NYX is now available in my local Boots.

So, I bought some stuff to try out including Micro Brow pencil, Finishing Spray in Dewy and their HD Concealer. The CC cream is from Sleek but I figured why not include it in today's post since it's my absolute favorite base at the moment, especially for warmer weather since it's very light on the skin but still gives reasonable coverage.

Have any of you guys tried NYX before? What is your favorite product from the brand? x

No comments:

Post a Comment