Monday, 2 May 2016

PURPLE AND PINK




Hi y'all! My weekend has been absolutely crazy and blogging has not at all been on my priority list, unfortunately. I've worked the entire weekend and once I got home I did some quick studying, ate dinner and fell asleep. Lol.

Today has been another day filled with planning and follow-ups for the previous week. And right now me and Wille are sitting by our desk; him producing and me studying/blogging. So yeah, not very interesting right now. ;)

Hejsan på er! Min helg har varit helt galen och bloggandet har inte riktigt varit prio ett. Hela helgen har gått åt till att jobba, äta, sova känns det som.

Idag har varit fylld med planering och annat inför kommande veckan. Just nu sitter både jag och Wille på varsin stol och jobbar; han producerar och jag pluggar/bloggar. Inte så himla intressant för er kanske. ;)

4 comments:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous! Great job with the makeup too.

    Anne's Scribbles and Doodles | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this makeup on you
    I love your style and your blog.
    Visit mine if you want and check my last post
    many kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete