Tuesday, 10 May 2016

THE STEPS OF S:T PAUL







Photos by: Ernest Rudzki

Hey lovies! I'm so pissed today, I'd decided to go into our little town today and take some new outfit photos so that I can give you some new material. But... the sky decided to completely open itself and now it's raining soooo much. It's ridiculous. I guess it's just my regular luck..

A more exciting thing is; these outfit photos. Can we talk about them?! They are taken by my wonderful friend Ernest who actually does streetstyle photography for a magazine and we took these photos for a school project just the other week. They turned out so great that I just needed them for my blog, they are so good. So right now we are trying to figure out a next time to do more outfit photos, even though my style might not be the usual style he takes photos. Fingers crossed! x

Hej på er! Jag är så himla trött idag, jag hade bestämt mig för att åka in till vår lilla by och ta nya outfitbilder idag för att kunna ge er nytt material. Men, himlen bestämde sig för att öppna sig helt och hållet. Just nu vräker det ner. Helt löjligt.

Å andra sidan; kan vi prata om de här bilderna? De är tagna av min underbara vän Ernest som faktiskt brukar fotografera streetstyle till en online-tidning. Bilderna skulle egentligen bara vara till ett skolprojekt men när jag såg resultatet var jag bara tvungen att behålla dem. Just nu försöker vi lösa en ny fotosession så att vi kan ta fler, även om min stil inte är den stilen han brukar fotografera. Håller tummarna! x

4 comments:

  1. lovely post,so chic outfit and that hat is nice!

    lifestyleandso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some great photos! Love your hat and jacket!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete