Wednesday, 22 June 2016

WEDNESDAY NIGHT MOOD

So I did a moodboard today with some goodies to inspire me for my upcoming holiday in Bulgaria and (hopefully) warmer weather. Just looking at these pictures gives me a lovely summer feeling!

I had my last day at work today, so now I can finally (officially) enjoy the rest of my summer break without work. Super excited to have some time off before I start my second year in October!

Other then that, I've been to the gym this afternoon with Will after a way too long break (you don't even wanna know) and then just been chilling at home with some fresh strawberries to snack on. I hope that your week is going good so far! x

Jobbade sista dagen idag på min praktik, så himla skönt att äntligen officiellt kunna ta sommarlov fram till oktober! Förutom det har jag varit på gymmet med Wille efter en alldeles för lång paus (ni vill inte ens veta). Just nu sitter jag bara och chillar med en skål jordgubbar och flädersaft, yum! x

10 comments:

  1. White is a huge inspiration for me right now too, I can't get enough of it!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it, especially for summer combined with a nice tan!

      Delete
  2. Så härlig inspo!

    http://www.adaras.se

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks and inspo... love love love the whites at the moment!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    Instagram @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, white is definitely my fave at the moment! x

      Delete
  4. Love your photos! Nice post!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Så snygg (!!) och saknar dig!!

    ReplyDelete