Wednesday, 13 July 2016

A GREEN MORNING



Hi everyone! 

Today is going to be another slow day since I still don't feel completely recovered from yesterdays horrible headache. So no stress today, at most we're going to take a walk down in our local park.

This morning we had a really tasty smoothie that I just had to share with you. I was inspired by I smoothie I had a while ago at one of our local cafés here in London. To make this smoothie all you need is: mango, banana, lemongrass, kale, chia seeds and some apple juice (optional). Everything depends on what flavors you like but don't be afraid to add a big handful of kale since both mango and lemongrass will neutralize the flavor if you're not a big fan of vegetable smoothies. 

Do you guys have any favorite smoothie recipes? x

2 comments:

  1. I love green smoothies!! Ones I love usually contain berries and carrot and kale!! Sorry you had a headache though.

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always try to disguise my veggies as much as possible, haha ;)
      But yeah, hopefully the headache goes away soon! x

      Delete