Thursday, 28 July 2016

LIFE BEGINS AFTER COFFEE







Been quiet here for a while, not even going to try to explain why, lol. Let's just start fresh shall we?

This morning me and Wille had breakfast out for once since I had to be at an appointment pretty early. So basically sleep came before food. Since there's not many options around my hometown we decided to go for Espresso House which is a chain just like Starbucks and extremely popular in Sweden. I had a chicken bagel with just a regular latte and a sort of lemonade with strawberries and mint. As I've mentioned before I love having breakfast out so this was amazing!

I hope that you're all well and that you are enjoying summer wherever you are! x

8 comments:

  1. Sorry you have been quiet and not able to blog, but moving on and starting fresh is sometimes what we need rather than backlog! Your breakfast out sounds lovely!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, but I've really missed it!
      And my breakfast was soo good! x

      Delete
  2. Coffee addict <3 ! The place you went to looks lovely.

    Romina | www.blaastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely, the interior is amazing! x

      Delete
  3. i love this! you have such an amazing blog :D

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete