Friday, 22 July 2016

MY 20TH BIRTHDAY

When you live in a city that never sleeps like London, it's incredibly nice to come home to your quiet hometown every once in a while. Since I'm a very anxious person and easily gets stressed - it was absolutely perfect for me to celebrate my 20th birthday together with my family just driving around southern Sweden with no worrying about the time or anything else. The perfect relaxation really.

So here's a photobomb from yesterday's adventures (from what I remembered to take photos of, lol).






And lastly, don't forget to take care of yourselves, especially if you're living a very stressful lifestyle. It will break you in the end - remember to take a moment every once in a while to completely relax and let go of everything else. It's so important!

No comments:

Post a Comment