Saturday, 9 July 2016

MY SUMMER ESSENTIALS




I love reading these type of posts, it gives me inspiration and allows me to discover new goodies that I wouldn't have found otherwise. I really hope that you like it! So here's a few of my summer essentials for this year!



The Body Shop - Vitamin C Energizing Face Spritz
A lovely face mist that really freshens your skin and makes it feel hydrated in an instant. I usually spritz this on during the day whenever I feel like my skin need an extra boost.



Sleek - Face Contour Kit in Light
My absolute fave contour kit duo of all time, the contour shade can be used either to contour or to bronze up your entire face (which I've been doing this summer). The highlight shade has amazing pigmentation and looks incredibly flattering on the skin. A perfect on-the-go piece!



Rouge Baiser - L'authentique lipstick in Capucine
I know that I'm raving so much about this lipstick - but it's soooo good! The perfect orange colour for the summer months and it lasts so well for just a regular lipstick.



Sleek - CC Cream in Light
During the warmer months I don't really feel like wearing foundation, it feels to thick and heavy. That's where BB creams or CC creams come in. This one from Sleek was a spontanious purchase last year and I can't get enough of it. Super affordable (with SPF 29!!!!) and it gives you great coverage and a nice, healthy glow without being too shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment