Saturday, 23 July 2016

MY SUMMER FESTIVAL ESSENTIALS





When the weather is finally getting hotter and the sun is actually showing itself - I'm getting more excited then ever for festival season. Something that comes natural to me for festival season is loads of mixed patterns and materials in my outfits and the more movement in my clothes the better.

Since I'm also one of those people who dance through the entire festival, clothes that can breathe are a must. This is why I'm so stoked that lingerie as outerwear is actually a trend this season. To wear a pretty lace top with a nice, cool kimono on top is the perfect combo for an interesting yet comfortable festival look. This I combined with a pair of high-waisted shorts to compensate for the shorter top.




If you're not comfortable wearing only a short lace top, you can definitely replace this with a body or a thinner top in satin-like materials. The main focus for putting together your perfect festival outfit is for you to feel comfortable in yourself!

If you're on the look out for some nice lace tops, swimwear or other lingerie items - make sure to check out Adore Me's website (HERE) for some great pieces!



This post is inspired by Adore Me.

10 comments:

  1. I couldn't be more in love with this look!
    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you are such a babe, love this look! x
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous jacket! I'm loving your shorts too, they really show off your abs!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, abs that I didn't even know I had ;)
      But thank you so much Lorna! x

      Delete
  4. Such a great kimono!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    ig @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete