Tuesday, 5 July 2016

FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER










Gosh, I'm really going to miss this place. You discover new hidden treasures every single day. Yesterday we walked past this amazing hotel, it was situated between two more lower standard ones and it just caught my eye instantly. I just had to take my photos outside it! And, I'm also obsessed with hydrangeas at the moment.. hehe.

Going back to a rainy London is not sounding very tempting at all, but the fact that I'm actually going back to my own apartment is making it at least a little bit easier. But, I'm not the one to stay grumpy - on the 19th I'm going home-home. Home to my little town in Sweden, to hug and spend a lot of time with my amazing family whom I miss so, so much. (A lot more than I'll ever miss Sunny Beach).

No comments:

Post a Comment