Monday, 18 July 2016

PRE-BIRTHDAY IN BRIGHTON



Hi everyone, hope that you're all good today.
Yesterday, me and Wille went to Brighton the entire day to celebrate my birthday in advance just the two of us. I'm turning 20 on Thursday (yay) and we both thought it would be fun to get away and do something before we go home to Sweden again.






Now I really get why everyone is always raving about Brighton - it's flippin B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!! I absolutely loved it! We started of our day just walking along the pier and by the beach since the weather was super nice (a bit cloudy but you can't get everything can you?). After that Wille had looked up a brunch/lunch restaurant with a view over the sea. Now I can't even remember what the name of the place was.. damn it. Oh well, we had a delicious lunch and birthday drinks (hehe).



After that we walked around a little bit more, bought ice cream from a place called Sprinkles which was delicious, sat down by the sea and just relaxed before it was time to head back home. An amazing day!

Tomorrow we're going back home to Sweden to visit family and friends for a couple of weeks so we won't be back in London for a while. So if you're seeing different sceneries for a while - that's why.
Have a lovely day folks, I'll catch you later! x

No comments:

Post a Comment