Tuesday, 12 July 2016

SHIRT AND SHORTS







Hi everyone!
Today I woke up with the worst headache and I feel so, so sick - could it be migraine? I don't even want to know right now. Whilst I lay in bed all day trying to get some sleep I thought I'd share yesterday's outfit with you. Is it just me or does every outfit look a little bit better with a nice tan? I love it!

As I've mentioned before I don't like to overdo my outfits in the summer months simply because it's way to hot to wear anything uncomfortable. I matched my favourite light blue shirt from VILA with my new jeansshorts from Zara to make a simple "going into town"-outfit. This I wore with my new heels also from Zara. I actually did switch them for trainers later on because I realized that we were going to walk quite a lot, haha. ;)

I hope that you'll have a lovely day and I'll catch you tomorrow! x

4 comments: